- Return by Prepaid Shipping Label: Use the prepaid shipping label included with your order to ship your return or print a new prepaid label by visiting our Returns Center. Place your items plus packing slip in the original reusable shipping bag or box (or packing of your choice), affix the prepaid return label to the outside of the package and drop off the package at your nearest pick up location.
- If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, report it to the carrier agent and contact Customer Services on 00800 46362 537.
If you’d rather return the item, call us so that we can make sure you don’t have to pay for return shipping.
If an item proves to be defective in workmanship or materials within 14 days, our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you. This applies only to normal wear and does not apply to misuse, accidental damage or changing your mind.
Before contacting Customer Service, have your order number ready – you can find your order number by logging in to your Dockers.com account. And of course, please be ready to describe the damage or defect.
Our delivery charge is £3.99 per order. We use an insured delivery service and aim to have your order with you within five working days.
Currently, express delivery is only offered in selected countries: the UK, France and the Netherlands.
For urgent orders we offer "UPS Express" as a delivery method. The current charge for express delivery is £10 per package. Please note the delivery times:- Order by 11 am, Monday to Thursday --> next day delivery (Tuesday to Friday).
- Order after 11 am Thursday to 11 am Friday --> delivered the following Monday.
- Order after 11 am Friday until Sunday --> delivered the following Tuesday.
No delivery on bank holidays.
Would you like more information? See our SHIPPING POLICY.
- Out of stock items
- Problems with processing payment information
- Problems with a shipping address
- Duplicate orders
If your order gets canceled, you’ll receive an important email explaining the details. you won’t be charged for any cancellations.
And don’t forget to sign up for email notifications! We’ll send you special offers, gift ideas, and first look at new arrivals.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, American Express and PayPal. We also accept:
- SOFORT in Germany and Austria
- iDEAL in the Netherlands
- Maestro in Belgium, UK and Italy
- Carte Bleue in France
- Dankort in Denmark
- Klarna in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden.
We don’t accept cash, personal checks, gift vouchers or telephone orders.
Would you like more information? See our PAYMENT POLICY
Please note that we’ll never ask a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Levi’s and asking you to do so, do NOT respond and please contact us immediately.
Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping on our websites, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Please note that we never ask a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Levi Strauss & Co. asking you to do so, do not respond and CONTACT US